It's May 7th... a few days before I am set to have boy #3, Ethan. I have a broken foot, and have been wearing a boot 24/7 (!!!) for the past 6 weeks, we put our house on the market a few days ago, and a 7 month old puppy. Life is hectic. Fortunately, I am not currently working, and can take a nap while Wyatt is at school (1st grade), and Luke is in pre-k (3 days a week).
So much has happened since my last post. I was working part time as an NP in a pediatric practice, but I was bringing so much work and stress home with me. I guess that's why there is a lull in my blogging. I was reminded of the blog recently, when Wyatt and Luke were looking through the old blog books we had printed. We have neglected to get the last one printed... so they only saw our life pre-kids and with Wyatt. Wyatt was pointing out that Luke had no pictures (much like I would point out to my brother that I was in more pictures that he was :)). I am going to do better. I hope.
 |
| He was chilly, so I let him borrow my sweatshirt. |
 |
| Brotherly love. We were waiting in the car while Jason ran in to the grocery store. |
 |
| So many shades. |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| Got a skateboard at our local yard sale for $2 "for the dog." |
 |
| This is the closest she's come to having it to herself. The kids are playing on it. |
 |
| Climbing the tree in our front yard. |
 |
| 36 or 37 weeks. Larger than I have been with the other 2. |
 |
| BAM! |
 |
| After a good year of bad luck in our family with heath, Wyatt found a 4 leaf clover. Then, Luke found a 5 leaf clover. The luck is going up!!! |
 |
| She eats dirt. Loves it. |
 |
| Opening day. One Met (baseball) and one White Sox (tball) |
 |
| The Philly Phanatic at our local opening day, for the 2nd year in a row!! |
 |
| Walking in the Opening Day Parade. |
No comments:
Post a Comment